Hello everybody, I am a twenty-two year old student currently in my fourth year here at Thompson Rivers University. This year I declared my major as English and my minor as History. This is one of the reasons why I chose History 1120 this semester. It accomplished two things. First, it helped fulfill requirements for my minor and it was a way to have a greater understanding of the country we live in. In general, I am a very busy person. I work full time and I also attend school full time as well. Personally, I married my gorgeous wife in June and I am also the proud father of my beautiful one and a half year old daughter. I was born and raised in Kamloops and since my wife and I just bought our first home we don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. However, we intend to do a lot of traveling when we are both done school. My hobbies and interests range from martial arts, playing guitar, and spending time with my families and friends. The ultimate goal for me is to finish my Bachelor of Education and hopefully give the love of learning that I have received through my professors at University. I hope to achieve a greater understanding of History in this course so I can pass it on to the students who I will teach in the future.